Frequently Asked Questions
Personal Information Collection
UBLights may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including, but not limited to, pages accessed, time spent on accessed pages, IP address, standard traffic metrics);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including personal information used to create an account, place orders, etc.);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including payment information, addresses, etc.);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to UBLights.
Using Personal Information
UBLights may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Martec discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Martec may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Martec will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Martec will store all the personal information you provide on our, or our hosting company’s, secure servers. All transaction data is encrypted, and transaction records are stored in compliance with applicable local and state laws regarding retention of sales records. Data stored may include, but is not limited to, item(s) purchased, name, shipping address, billing address, and payment methods.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Updating This Statement
This website may contain links to other websites. Martec is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to Martec, Attn: Web Admin, 17311 Fusion Way, Country Club Hills, IL, 60478
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Have a question? Call us at
ABOUT Martec International
For more than 60 years, Martec International has provided the heavy transportation and shipping industries with the parts and accessories to keep America's cargo moving quickly and efficiently. Now in the third generation of family ownership, Martec International continues to provide the industry with the solutions it needs to serve a growing economy.
We are open